Urmas Reinsalu has served as the Minister of Justice of the Republic of Estonia since 9th April 2015. He is a member of the Pro Patria and Res Publica Union.
- During 2014–2015 Urmas Reinsalu was a member of the XII composition of the Parliament (Riigikogu).
- During 2012–2014 he served as the Minister of Defence.
- During 2007–2013 Urmas Reinsalu was a member of the X, XI and the XII composition of the Parliament (Riigikogu).
- During 2002–2003 he worked as a lecturer at the Estonian Academy of Security Sciences.
- During 2001–2002 Reinsalu served as the Political Secretary of the Res Publica Party.
- During 1998–2001 Urmas Reinsalu served as the Director of the Office of the President, prior to which he served as the Domestic Policy Adviser to the President since 1997.
- During 1996–1997 he was a legal specialist at the Ministry of Justice.
Urmas Reinsalu, born in Tallinn on 22th June 1975, has graduated the 37th Tallinn Secondary School and the Faculty of Law of Tartu University.